10. Rangeview (12-5) – Leads the EMAC biggest test will come in the second week of February but until then the Raiders will go to Brighton on Tuesday 2/3 and will play @ Hinkley on Friday 2/6.
9. Dakota Ridge (16-1) – The Eagles suffered their first loss last week to a young Lakewood team. Now that the pressure of undefeated season is gone can the Eagles pull out the Jeffco 5A title. DR hosts Arvada West on Wednesday 2/3 and then hosts Columbine on Friday 2/6.
8. Chaparral (13-4) – The Wolverines will face 4A Ponderosa on Tuesday 2/3 and then travel over to Heritage on Friday 2/6
7. Rock Canyon (14-4) – The Jaguars face the state’s #1 team Regis Jesuit on Tuesday 2/3 at home. And then travel to take on Highlands Ranch rival Mountain Vista on Friday 2/6
6. Denver East (8-8) – Not a top 4 team yet but starting to peak at the right time. Travel to Thomas Jefferson on tuesday 2/3 and the across town to Lincoln on Friday 2/6. Spark vs Carey one last time.
5. Fossil Ridge (12-5) – Sabercats host Poudre on tuesday 2/3 and then Loveland on friday 2/6.
4. Overland (12-5) – Overland hosts one of the hottest teams in the state #3 Eaglecrest on Wednesday 2/4 and then face Smoky Hill at Smoky Hill on Friday 2/6.
3. Eaglecrest (14-3) – As mentioned above huge game at Overland on Tuesday and then the Raptors fly over to Arapahoe on Friday 2/6.
2. ThunderRidge (16-1) – The Grizzlies make their way down to Douglas County on Tuesday 2/3 and then host the Titans of Legend on Friday 2/6.
1. Regis Jesuit (17-0) – The Raiders face #7 Rock Canyon at the Jungle Tuesday 2/3 and then face the surging Highlands Ranch Falcons on the road 2/6